GSA IT Schedule 70
It is our vision to be the standard against which our competitors are measured in ethics, operational agility, and technical proficiency.
We are highly ethical, operationally agile, and aggressively committed to delivering on customer objectives. These “rules of engagement” delineate us from our competitors. They define the mechanics of our success, and the longevity thereof.
The vision for Competitive Range was formed over many years of dedicated service alongside the extraordinary men and women of the USAF 375th Civil Engineering Squadron and DISA’s Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization. Our name and brazen bull reflect the value we place on leading the way wherever we are engaged.
Noah Vasquez, CEO, is an Air Force veteran with over 14 years experience in finance, project leadership, and federal/commercial acquisition management. Mentored by the Director of DISA’s Procurement Logistics Directorate, Noah worked in an advisory capacity on over $2.5B in SATCOM acquisitions for customers including the Navy, Air Force, and Military Sealift Command. As Contracting Officer, Noah led and contributed to multifunctional teams in the execution of industry days, RFI and RFP development, as well as source selection activities that employed risk-based acquisition requirement development and proposal evaluation methodologies. In 2011, Noah left the DoD as KO to establish a small and results-driven firm that could provide its clients delineated technology insight, goods, and services. It is Noah’s ultimate goal to exemplify the fundamental truth that the core values that make our men and women in uniform extraordinary in service to country can and will carry them to equal and greater heights as private citizens.
March 09, 2015 through March 08, 2025
Type: IDIQ MAS
Available To: All agencies
FOR SUPPORT CONTACT
More information about
this program is available at this link.
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Information Technology Schedule Pricelist
General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Services
Information Technology (IT)
- SIN 132-51 — Information Technology (IT) Professional Service
- FPDS Code D301 IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- FPDS Code D302 IT Systems Development Services
- FPDS Code D306 IT Systems Analysis Services
- FPDS Code D307 Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- FPDS Code D308 Programming Services
- FPDS Code D310 IT Backup and Security Services
- FPDS Code D311 IT Data Conversion Services
- FPDS Code D313 Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Services
- FPDS Code D316 IT Network Management Services
- FPDS Code D317 Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Automated News Services, Data Services, or Other Information Services (All other information services belong under Schedule 76)
- FPDS Code D399 Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Note I: All non-professional labor categories must be incidental to and used solely to support hardware, software and/or professional services, and cannot be purchased separately.
Note 2: Offerors and Agencies are advised that the Group 70 — Information Technology Schedule is not to be used as a means to procure services, which properly fall under the Brooks Act. These services include, but are not limited to, architectural, engineering, mapping, cartographic production, remote sensing, geographic information systems, and related services. FAR 36.6 distinguish between mapping services of an A/E nature and mapping services that are not connected nor incidental to the traditionally accepted A/E Services.
Note 3: This solicitation is not intended to solicit for the reselling of IT Professional Services, except for the
provision of implementation, maintenance, integration, or training services in direct support of a product. Under such circumstances the services must be performance by the publisher or manufacturer or one of their authorized agents.
Pricelist current through modification number and dated: PO-0017 effective March 27, 2019.
Products and ordering information in this Authorized FSS Information Technology Pricelist are also available on the GSA Advantage! System. Agencies can browse GSA Advantage! by accessing the Federal Supply Service’s Home Page.
USA Commitment to Promote Small Business Participation Procurement Programs
Competitive Range Solutions provides commercial products and services to ordering activities. We are committed to promoting participation of small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businesses in our contracts. We pledge to provide opportunities to the small business community through reselling opportunities, mentor-protégé programs, joint ventures, teaming arrangements, and subcontracting.
- To actively seek and partner with small businesses.
- To identify, qualify, mentor and develop small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businesses by purchasing from these businesses whenever practical.
- To develop and promote company policy initiatives that demonstrate our support for awarding contracts and subcontracts, to small business concerns.
- To undertake significant efforts to determine the potential of small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small business to supply products and services to our company.
- To insure procurement opportunities are designed to permit the maximum possible participation of small, small
disadvantaged, and women-owned small businesses.
- To attend business opportunity workshops, minority business enterprise seminars, trade fairs, procurement conferences,
etc., to identify and increase small businesses with whom to partner.
- To publicize in our marketing publications our interest in meeting small businesses that may be interested in
- We signify our commitment to work in partnership with small, small disadvantaged and women-owned small businesses to promote and increase their participation in ordering activity contracts. To accelerate potential opportunities please contact.
More information about the GSA IT SCHEDULE 70 program is available at this link.